Attorney, Consultant and Author. Born, Columbus, GA in 1951. Residence: Atlanta, GA. Age: 50. Licensed to practice in Georgia and South Carolina. Private practice since 1976. Graduated from the University of Georgia in 1973 with a B.A. in History (with honors) and from the University of Georgia school of law with a Juris Doctor degree in 1976.
Member of the following organizations:
- Former Regent and co-founder of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Life Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Founding Member and Benefactor, South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Founder and member of Georgia D.O.D.D. (Defense of Drinking Drivers), a statewide [GA] network of dedicated DUI defense attorneys
- Joye-Cole Group (South Carolina DUI "think tank")
- Mentor, 1000 Lawyers for Justice (pro bono legal assistance to incarcerated indigents)
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
Mr. Head has been named to the following lists:
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in the South and Southwest
- Who's Who in Business and Industry
- Who's Who in America
- Order of Barristers
Mr. Head is presently revising or has completed the following writings for publication in 1996 & 1997:
- Chapter on "Georgia DUI Law and Other Serious Driving Offenses" for the Georgia Jurisprudence multi-volume set of Lawyers Cooperative Publishing Company’s (© 1995 Rochester, NY).
- Chapter in Medicolegal Aspects of Alcohol Determination in Biological Specimens (Second Edition © 1996) on “Blood Testing and DUI Defense”, Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company, Tucson, AZ, (James C. Garriott, Editor).
- 101 Ways to Avoid a Drunk Driving Conviction, Maximar Publishing © 1991
- The Georgia DUI Trial Practice Manual, [© 1998 Harrison Publishing].